CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Talk about Never Full.......

Some months ago I heard about the launch of this new line from the Louis Vuitton Damier collection "Neverfull". I was kinda excited, but terrified as well knowing that I would now have to see more knock-off Damier Canvas... ugh I absolutely despise fake things; which arrives me to a post I will feature later today about knock-off/replicas.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Anyway back to the post Topic.... Damier Neverfull ahhh yes, its made from Damier Canvas the differences are Neverfull has red microfiber inside lining that depicts the legendary Louis Vuitton Articles de Voyage logo that echoes the very first travel items of the House. Neverfull also features no vachetta.

The bag that has my eye from this collection is Neverfull GM.. get ideas people (XII V)
is approaching. = )

0 comments: