CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Gucci 'Tattoo Heart' Collection continues to sadden me.

For Gucci’s fourth annual campaign to benefit UNICEF, they will be launching a special white version of its Tattoo Heart Collection. The collection will all feature a tattoo-style heart motif and 25 percent of sales will be donated to the organization that fights for children’s rights globally, which is wonderful and all,but look the the freaking designs. Seriously when I saw the Gucci 'Tattoo NylonTote' I was almost wearing my frappucchino! I was just speechless this bag looks like a pre-kindergarten class designed it. Come on Frida Giannini what is going on????? I'm not fond of the overall appearance of this bag. Its said to made from Nylon,instead it looks like it made from inflatable soft plastic similar to a 'beach ball' not to mention the weird inking, I'm just not amused.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Gucci 'Tattoo Heart' Nylon Tote $735.00)

And when I thought the nightmare of this Collection was finally over with, these showed UP.....
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
( blank stares*)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
('Tattoo Heart' Wedges $780.00)

Not even worth me commenting... 'white' rubber sole says enough!
These will only get a laugh and a half from Me.

2 comments:

Ming Li said...

the whole Ed Hardy tattoo trend is played like a high top fade...Gucci is super late with the release of this line

LOVER_OF_LOUBOUTIN said...

Damn DAMN DAYUM {In my Martin voice} LLS!!!
GuccI dun did it again! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(