CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Brandy on set for video Long Distance

Omgosh How excited am I????? words are beyond description I love Brandy shes my all-time favorite female musician alongside Ms Britney Spears..
ahhh Finally to the good stuff; Brandy looked very Alluring and Angelic on the set of her new video and second single "Long Distance". Im in love with the song as many of you heard it for the first time when Brandy appeared on MTVs show 'The Hills'



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The video is directed by amazing Director Chris Robinson

Brandys' forthcoming fifth studio album is to be released in stores December 9th
YOWZA!! December is s great month......

1 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks GORGEOUS! I'm a big fan myself!