CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

CMA Fashion 2008

No, I did not actually watch this years Country Music Awards but, I can tell you this I was very pleased that 'CAV' was all over the runway....ahhh this is so delightful to be there and not have been there;Cavalli was all over the red carpet without Rob Cav or myself Ms Cav present...( =

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Carrie Underwood in Roberto Cavalli)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(singer Jewel in Roberto Cavalli)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Miley Cyrus in Roberto Cavalli)
Halle wore the sister dress of the gown Miley wore back in October at the 'Women in Hollywood' event.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

ANYWAY....(this 'Zuhair Murad' gown worn by Kellie Pickler at the CMAs was also appreciated by me..in addition to the Cav gowns)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments: