CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Beyonce for V Magazine

Beyonce gorgeous as always covers V Magazine November/December 2008 its 56th issue.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Inside Beyonce says :“It’s funny because right before the show I’m under the stage making sure my double-stick is in the right place, my pack is turned on, and my shoes have the stickies on the bottom so I don’t slip—all of these things that are so not glamorous. Then I take my last sip of water, clear my throat, close my eyes, and tell myself, You are fierce. You are fierce. You are fierce! And the second I take that first step and hear that crowd, I kind of transform. By the time I get up to the stage, I’m in the zone. I don’t feel anything anymore. Like if I’m in pain or if I’m nervous it kind of becomes, I don’t know how to describe it, I become that other thing. It’s like I’m ready for war.”

Forget all of that get the magazine if you want to read the rest..... What interests me is Beyonces' shoes. From the Christian Dior Spring Collection 2009 these shoes scream YES!!!!! I saw these Goddess Sandals some odd weeks ago and thought GREAT.! Now to see them on Bey makes me smile..Well Done.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
source Just Jared
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(on the Runway)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


0 comments: