CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

So Despicable!!!

As I mentioned in my 'Talk about NeverFull' post..... This is something that you basically see coming,but you turn away in disbelief anyway!!! Enraged...INDEED! this post wont take me long at all to finish because I am still at a continuous Lost for Words. The nerve just check out the following.



Exhibit A
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Gucci Babouska Studded Boots $1895 ) timeless, bold, great, haven of style.....


Exhibit B
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Bakers KNOCK-OFF version $249) disgusting,shameful,"Randomonium"

The Barbouska boots were supposed to be a 'one of one' Classic unforgettable Gucci boot. This knock-off is just unforgivable! I hope legal action is sought out..

I am in array that a classic style was compromised in such ways. My heart is with the designers of Babouska over at Gucci.

Deepest Regards.... CarLi

* no more postings tonight people I really have to sleep on this Nightmare above...^

0 comments: