CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

NEW Circus Coming to TOWN!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
ahhh... for the Love of Life, DECEMBER is definitely going to be a Great month; no make that a Grand month for the Living, with celebrations ranging from my "Annual Premiere"(XII V) in other words my birthday!!.... to the Brandy album 'Human'... to Ms.Britney..Britney..Britney Spears herself. The anticipation for Circus is hugh! With Britney saying herself during recent Z100 interview she will be launching a Worldwide tour for 'Circus'....omgosh my money is just as good as in Brits pocket right now. I am so "SOLD" cant wait to see her live in concert,not to mention December 2nd at GMA....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(new Circus Promo)
(preview mix of 'Circus') courtesy of BreatheHeavy.com the song 'Kill the Lights' my new theme song!


some of you may or may not care about this post but I just couldn't keep all the good stuff to myself!
{laughs}... The more interesting necessary Beauty/Fashion post of course will be updated F.Y.E a little later tonight after my Starbucks run..and nightly rituals... KisSes and LipsTicK -CarLi

0 comments: