CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

MAC & Hello Kitty...

Could this collection have me at "Hello"... well lets go in... For sometime now Makeup Art Cosmetics has been my second favorite cosmetics line. I enjoy a wide array of their products and brushes. Love all of the collections, my most adored collections have been MAC dress camp and Barbie collection..Anyway moving on its been confirmed the MAC is teaming up with Hello Kitty for a winter collection of make-up and random accessories including key chains, bracelets and tote bags.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

There will be two separate cosmetic collections, Hello Kitty Colour Collection high-end collection, and Hello Kitty Kouture for children. I didnt know children used cosmetics let alone MAC (laughs..) 'New Product' Crave....'Sheer Mystery Powder' $90 that comes in a white Swarovksi crystal Hello Kitty compact. Better be as grand as my MUFE HD powder!!


Cant wait for the Dazzleglasses, glitter liners,pigments, and LS's ahhh YES!! FEB 10th 2009 PEOPLE!

I just finished watching the AMAs so a post on the Fashion is currently in my Drafts! Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: