CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Am I Arrogant because I only like the Scent of my own Perfume???

ahhhhh.... For sometime.. now I have been wearing the same 3 Fragrances

  • 212 by Carolina Herrera
  • Miss Dior Cherie
  • Delices de Cartier
My obsession of all is 212 its my absolute FAVORITE!! I cant leave home unless I have this
Fragrance on... its soooooo feminine and fresh a scent that lasts and is strong without having the nose hairs of others fall out.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

'212' in Original Packaging


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

'212' Splash Limited Edition I think this is so cool it looks like a can of our favorite Drinks

Like im not mimicked enough already, if you feel the urge to 'smell like Me' as well.... ] laughs [
212 by Carolina Herrera is the scent for you.

0 comments: