CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

New First Lady Michelle Obama in Narciso

On Tuesday November 4th, Election Day 2008. First lady elect Michelle Obama wore a dress from the Narciso Rodriguez Spring Collection 2009. When I first saw this dress on the runway I absolutely loved it! But not so much the modified version worn by Michelle Obama. I just think the Runway version was much sexier and feminine from the low neckline to the sheer straps, unlike the scoop neck and black solid bottom style dress Michelle chose to wear paired black cardigan.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

LOVER_OF_LOUBOUTIN said...

Michelle is my GURL! Okay! I'd rather see her in a conservative garment rather than the SEXY RUNWAY garment. It just would'nt be 1st ladyISH?? u know... =)

Ms.Cav said...

Dont try to change SEXY into Granny-inspired the Runway looks much better.

LOVER_OF_LOUBOUTIN said...

o SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP