CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Beyonce covers 'InStyle' November 2008

Beyonce looks Great!!! On the cover of the November 2008 issue of InStyle Magazine. In the magazine she speaks about her personal style, favorite accessories, and beauty cravings which I am always in the mood to hear about!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

During the interview Beyonce tells us about her style icons..."New Look"...favorite designers..and obsessions.


Beyonces Obsessions: "I am obsessed with vintage Chanel jewelry. I once bought all the Chanel pieces that were on display at an antiques store in New York".

-"I'm not dressed unless I have earrings on, like big hoops. I've always worn big earrings. Off the red carpet, I don't really feel comfortable with many rings and bracelets on. I love earrings though." -Beyonce


Beyonces Favorite Designers: “Alexander McQueen and Jean Paul Gaultier are two designers I love right now. Their clothes are feminine, sexy and modern. I just went to the Giuseppe Zanotti showroom, and he had the most spectacular shoes. It was like being in a candy store—I was obsessed with every shoe! Right now, I love anything with a high platform.”

Beyonces new Look:“I was going to do the shorter hair [for her new album] that I had when I performed with Tina Turner at the Grammys earlier this year, which I loved. But I’ve decided to wear my hair straight instead. I’ve had so many different hairstyles, and I don’t want this project to be about my hair. With my makeup, I was doing a lot of liquid liner before. Now I’m into a gold smoky eye and natural-tone lip.”


Beyonces Style Icons:"Charlize Theron is always beautiful and feminine. I love her couture looks and dramatic silhouette. Halle Berry is elegant and sophisticated. I love that in the seventies Cher and Diana Ross looked like superstars and never played it safe. When they were onstage, they gave you drama—and I love drama."


Beyonces Off Camera Style:I'm a lot more conservative in my personal life. But even when I'm dressed down, I wear a nice shirt, nice jeans and stilettos. Even when I go on vacation, where no one's going to see me, I enjoy picking out new clothes, bathing suits and accessories. I do it for myself because I enjoy fashion. It makes me feel like me."



Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Model Lily Donaldson on the Runway)

(Beyonce on the cover of 'InStyle' wearing a dress from the Gucci Resort Collection 2009).

0 comments: