CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Christian Louboutin Spring/Summer 2010

Okay so I know its been a stretch since my last post....I have been ultra busy, great things in the works stay tuned. Enough of that now to the topic of interest... I' am noticing daily Cavalli Says is slowly turning into a shoe blog.

Photobucket

I' m elated Sir Christian is finally receiving his genius hat, as one of the most sort after shoe designers in the world. He (CL) is one of my favorites when it come to shoes, Yves Saint Laurent still dawns the crown..!!

Take a first in Look at these new styles by Christian Louboutin for Spring/Summer 2010 Collection.

Photobucket
Christian Louboutin Engin Spikes
pumps
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Christian Louboutin Poseidon 120 pumps

New Mens Sneaker
Photobucket

detailing on these Sneakers is great!!! Photobucket

I hope you all have enjoyed this post and Always be sure to support Christian Louboutin by shopping his brand through certified retailers such as Barneys NY..Neiman Marcus...Saks Fifth Avenue..Bergdorf Goodman...or one of his Boutiques
DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THESE WEBSITES OFFERING discounted Louboutins they are SCAMS and worst than that they're KNOCK-OFFS/FAKES!!

4 comments:

Julia said...

I want the mens sneakers more than I want most of the things I think I want. Please go on sale someday, please please please.

The High Heel Times said...

I thought you've totally abandoned your blog, thankfully you haven't!

He has some superb new shoes out there indeed. Isn't it bad to see the fake-CL stores' ads everywhere? I get so angry whenever I see one!

Amy said...

love these!!! I have been looking for a sneak peak of this collection & thanks to you I found one!
Great blog!

www.shoegossip.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Christian louboutin is a very fashion shoes in the world. The Louboutin high-heeled shoes' heel is very high, but any woman who passing through his shoe will fall into that kind of comfortable feeling.
christian louboutin