CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Differa in the Flesh!!

Nice to finally meet my Dream shoes all made possible by my S.A. Adam over @Barneys theee best cant thank him enough.I have been craving these shoes since their debut earlier this year. With failed attempts SOLD OUT in about every color,because I wear one of the most popular sizes in womens shoes I had NO Luck.

My size in the famous Christian Louboutin Differa Sandals also referred to as the "123 Buckle Sandals" was found I think I almost slapped 10 people with joy when I received the call from Barneys....So elated and thankful I am!!

Here are photos of my new Differa Sandals and countless A-Listers wearing theirs also::
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(J Lo in Black Differa Sandals)
Photobucket
(You name them;They have the Differa in Black)
Photobucket
(Khloe Kardashian @Diddy's White Party in Creme Differa Sandals)
Photobucket
(Nicolette Sheridan in Creme Differa Sandals @ an event)
Photobucket
(Lindsay in Python Differa and Mel B. in Turquiose Python Differa Sandals)
Photobucket
(Teiarra Marie @ an event in ode to the late Stephen Sprouse in Yellow Differa Sandals)
Photobucket
(Aygness in Custom-Made One of a Kind Black and White Differa Sandals)

1 comments:

The High Heel Times said...

Wow, that is sooo amazing! I really happy for you!